IDP IELTS provides candidates with a wide range of free IELTS preparation tools and workshops to help prepare for the IELTS test.
Take advantage of all these support tools to make sure you score your best when you take your IELTS test!
1. IELTS Advantage
Designed by an IELTS expert, IELTS Advantage is a preparation video featuring more than 40 minutes of IELTS tips to help candidates learn essential information about the IELTS test, such as:
- How to prepare for the IELTS test
- The IELTS test format and test components
- How your skills are assessed in the IELTS test
- How you receive your IELTS results
2. IELTS Support Tools
IELTS Support Tools is an essential collection of free IELTS materials, containing all you need to start on your IELTS preparation journey.
3. IELTS Practice Tests
Prepare for IELTS with these free IELTS practice tests and answers. Practice tests in this section offer you the opportunity to:
- get to know the test format
- experience the types of tasks on the IELTS test
- test yourself under timed conditions
- develop your exam technique
- review your answers and compare them with model answers.
4. IELTS Masterclass
IDP’s popular IELTS Masterclass is a free, 90-minute session taught by an IELTS expert and designed to help candidates aiming to achieve an IELTS score of 6 or above. This Masterclass will be very useful if you want to improve your understanding of the IELTS test requirements and assessment criteria.
The IELTS Masterclass will provide you with:
- Practical tips on how best to enhance your English
- Insights into common mistakes you can avoid
- Interactive tasks using the assessment criteria
5. IELTS Masterclass Webinar
IDP’s IELTS Masterclass Webinar is a 2.5 hour session that offers you real-time interaction with an IELTS expert without leaving your home. All you need is a device with internet access! The first half of the session covers the IELTS Writing test and the second half focuses on the Reading, Speaking and Listening tests. This Webinar is designed for candidates who are aiming to achieve an IELTS band score of 6 or above.
The IELTS Masterclass Webinar is free for candidates who book their test with an IDP IELTS test centre.
6. Countdown to IELTS
Countdown to IELTS is a free, intensive, IELTS- preparation workshop for candidates who have booked their test with an IDP IELTS test centre. Offered at selected cities in the Middle East, this three-hour session covers all four IELTS modules and includes test-taking strategies and practical advice.
Participants will receive a resource booklet that includes:
- Authentic IELTS test materials
- Focused strategies for each module (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Samples of Writing, Listening and Reading answer sheets
- Lots of practical advice
7. IELTS Writing Assist
IELTS Writing Assist is an official support tool designed by IDP to help IELTS candidates who need to improve their writing skills before taking the IELTS test.
Through IELTS Writing Assist, you will be able to:
- Try writing tasks similar to those in the real IELTS Writing test
- Connect with IELTS experts who will review your written answers
- Improve your writing skills by getting a personalized report showing your strengths and areas for improvement
8. IELTS Reading Assist
IELTS Reading Assist is the second tool in the official support tools series designed by IDP. Reading Assist was developed especially for candidates who need to improve their reading skills before taking the IELTS test.
Through IELTS Reading Assist, you will be able to:
- Try reading tasks similar to those in the real IELTS Reading test
- Connect with IELTS experts who will review your answers
- Improve your reading skills by getting a personalized report showing your strengths and areas for improvement
9. IELTS Information Session
IELTS Information Session is a free, 60-minute workshop designed for anyone who wants to take the IELTS test. It will help you:
- Determine your study or migration requirements.
- Know the IELTS test format
- Prepare for the IELTS test
10. IELTS Master
IDP Education has partnered with Macquarie University to provide IELTS test takers access to IELTS Master, a comprehensive online preparation course for the IELTS test. Get FREE access to the module of your choice for 30 days when you book your IELTS test.
You’ll get access to:
- Your choice of practice tests in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Detailed feedback and model answers for all activities
- Expert test tips and study strategies
Book your IELTS test with IDP and we’ll deliver you a special link in your booking confirmation email. Once you’ve activated your module, you’ll have 30 days unrestricted access!